Cet ouvrage fait partie de la bibliothèque YouScribe
Obtenez un accès à la bibliothèque pour le lire en ligne
En savoir plus

Frost & Sullivan: Government Investments in Infrastructure Stokes Demand for Thermoset Resins in South Africa and Kenya

5 pages
Frost & Sullivan: GovernmentFrost & Sullivan: Government Investments in Infrastructure Stokes Demand for Thermoset Resins in South Africa and Kenya PR Newswire CAPE TOWN, South Africa, March 4, 2014 -- Market will mirror growth seen in the paints and coatings, construction chemicals and composites markets The frenzied pace of infrastructural developments in South Africa and Kenya is growing the market for thermoset resins in both countries. Significant government investment, especially in low-cost housing, road and other non-domestic structures, has given a boost to the paints and coatings, construction chemicals and composites markets. These markets, in turn, have raised the demand for thermoset resins. New analysis from Frost & Sullivan, Analysis of the Thermoset Resins Market in South Africa and Kenya, finds that the market earned combined revenues of $280.8 million in 2013 and estimates this to reach $339.4 million in 2017. South Africa accounted for 97.5 percent of the total sales and Kenya, the remaining 2.5 percent. "Although South Africa's economic growth has slowed, a $360 billion government infrastructural development plan is likely to keep its thermoset resins market afloat till 2030," says Frost & Sullivan Chemicals, Materials & Food Industry Analyst Dilshaad Booley.
Voir plus Voir moins
Frost & Sullivan: Government Investments in Infrastructure Stokes Demand for Thermoset Resins in South Africa and Kenya

PR Newswire

-- Market will mirror growth seen in the paints and coatings, construction chemicals and composites markets

The frenzied pace of infrastructural developments in South Africa and Kenya is growing the market for thermoset resins in both countries. Significant government investment, especially in low-cost housing, road and other non-domestic structures, has given a boost to the paints and coatings, construction chemicals and composites markets. These markets, in turn, have raised the demand for thermoset resins.