WHEATLAND RECREATION PROGRAMS - SUMMER 2011 The Town of Wheatland invites the entire community to take part in these healthy & enjoyable programs! To Register: In-person: Thurs, May 19th & Thurs., June 2ndbetween 3pm - 5pm; andMonday, June13th & Monday, June 20thbetween 6pm - 8pm at the Wheatland Municipal Building, 22 Main St., Scottsville.OR by mail(download Registration Form from website at www.townofwheatland.org) Mail with payment to: Wheatland Rec, P.O. Box 15, 22 Main St. Scottsville, NY 14546 *It is important that mail-in Registrations be received by the Friday before your requested program starts. ORpick up/drop off your registration at the Town Municipal Building (same address as above)any weekday, 9am to 5pm up until the Friday before a class starts. *Johnson Park Camp registrations due by June 30th. Fees due with registration, make checks payable to:Wheatland Recreation Questions or Comments?Call the Recreation Coordinator, Diane Jennings, at 889-1553, ext. 103.
*All swim programs are held at Wheatland-Chili High School. Pool Director: Jillian Birnie
1. Group Swim Lessons: Preschool and up are placed in several levels of Red Cross progressive swim lessons based on ability and conﬁdence level. MONDAY-WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY 2-weeks (6 CLASSES) 7/11 - 7/22 Swim Lesson Dates are as follows: July 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22 Class times: 1:00 - 1:40 pm 1:45 2:25 pm -2:30 - 3:10 pm Fee: $40.00
2. Swim Skills Practice: Students entering 7th thru 12th grade will practice speciﬁc stroke skills, gain endurance and participate in conditioning training with coaches and visiting college swimmers. MONDAY-FRIDAY 7/25 - 7/29 Class time: 9:00am - 11:00am Instructors: Jillian Birnie/Chelsea Carl Fee: $50.00 YOUTH / FAMILY PROGRAMS:
*Program locations and instructors are listed with each class or activity
1. Johnson Park Summer Camp Program: Don’t sit home and do nothing this summer…join us for an exciting 4 & 1/2 weeks of fun and ﬁtness, crafts and games, ﬁeld trips. Get your camp registration forms off the website at:nwothwfoltae.dnaorgw.ww *Immunization records REQUIRED MONDAY –FRIDAY (starting Wednesday 7/6 thru 8/5) Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm Place: Johnson Park, Scottsville Fee: $90.00 *Johnson Park is permitted by Monroe County Health Department and records of inspections are available for review.
*Program locations and instructors are listed with each class 1.Beginning Gentle Yoga: For beginning students.Traditional Hatha Yoga combines the awareness of breath with movement and meditation MONDAYS - 12 weeks: 6/6 - 8/29 Time: 5:45 - 6:45 pm Place: Wheatland Municipal Building/Senior Center Instructor: Lindsay Berman Fee: $96.00/12 weeks 2.Advanced Gentle Yoga: Gentle Yoga for advanced students. MONDAYS - 12 weeks: 6/6 - 8/29 Time: 7:00-8:15 pm Place: Wheatland Municipal Building/Senior Center Instructor: Lindsay Berman Fee: $96.00/12 weeks
3. Wheatland Recreation Garage and Craft Sale: NEW THIS YEAR! Come visit our Community Garage Sale - items for sale will include: Children’s clothing, toys, small household items, computer equipment, small furniture, etc. SATURDAY JUNE 11th Place: Scottsville Ice Arena parking lot Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm Interested in being a vendor?Register now through Friday, May 27th. Space assignments will be mailed out the week of May 30th. A 9’ x 9’ space is only $25 (tables are not included). Fill out and return the vendor application on the back of this page to: The Town of Wheatland Recreation Department, 22 Main St., P.O. Box 15, Scottsville, NY 14546. *Applications are also available online at:grwwwt.ownofwheatland.o Questions? Call Diane Jennings, Recreation Coordinator, at 889-1553, ext.103 or email her at email@example.com
2. Johnson Park Before and After Summer Program Child Care: NEW THIS YEAR!We will offer quiet/social time one hour before4. Flag Football League – Fall 2011: camp begins and two hours after camp ends each day. Participants can For ages 7-12. Five-on-ﬁve game play using FFL Rules. play board games or cards with friends, read and color. Due to program TUESDAY/THURSDAY/SATURDAY times to be determined. regulations, no playground equipment can be used during this time. Coordinator: Dan Harmon MONDAYS –FRIDAYS (starting Wednesday 7/6 thru 8/5) Location: Freeman Park, Mumford Time: 8:00am to 9:00am Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm Fee: $35.00 prior to June 1st Fee: $20.00 for 4 weeks Fee: $40.00 for 4 weeks $45.00 after June 1st Town of Wheatland 22 Main St., Scottsville, NY 14546 (585) 889-1553 www.townofwheatland.org
Soyez le premier à déposer un commentaire !
Vous aimerez aussi