The Next Football World Cup Superstar
13 pages
English

Vous pourrez modifier la taille du texte de cet ouvrage

Découvre YouScribe en t'inscrivant gratuitement

Je m'inscris

The Next Football World Cup Superstar , livre ebook

-

Découvre YouScribe en t'inscrivant gratuitement

Je m'inscris
Obtenez un accès à la bibliothèque pour le consulter en ligne
En savoir plus
13 pages
English

Vous pourrez modifier la taille du texte de cet ouvrage

Obtenez un accès à la bibliothèque pour le consulter en ligne
En savoir plus

Description

This book details the essential factors you must have to become a football legend. Anyone can also use these factors to become an expert in any skill.

Sujets

Informations

Publié par
Date de parution 20 mai 2018
Nombre de lectures 5
EAN13 9788828326328
Langue English

Informations légales : prix de location à la page 0,0010€. Cette information est donnée uniquement à titre indicatif conformément à la législation en vigueur.

Extrait

The Next Football World Cup Superstar
By
David Oluleye
Copyright 2018 by David Oluleye.
For more information about the author, write to the author from: davidoluleye92@gmail.com.
All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part, in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the written permission of the author or the publisher.
Table of Contents
Title Page
Copyright Page
PREFACE
INTRODUCTION
HABIT
THE ESSENTIAL KEYS
A WORD ON TALENT
CONCLUSION
PREFACE


I d first like to thank you for purchasing this book. I assure you that the ideas presented here work with mathematical certainty and if you apply them properly, then I know that they will work for you too.
Why am I so sure of this, you might ask. The simple reason is because all football superstars use these same ideas, consciously or unconsciously to attain peak performance and go on to play at the highest level of the game, the FIFA Football World Cup.
The main purpose of this book is to reveal the untold truth why about 90% of the lovers of the game who desire it never attain Peak Performance in football no matter how hard they try. I will show you the 7 Essential Keys you need to have in order to play at a FIFA Football tournament. Those who take seriously these keys will ultimately become football stars while those who don t are going to remain mediocre players or just spectators.
Before we get started, let me ask you a simple question: Do you truly desire to be a great footballer and play for your club or country at a FIFA -organized football tournament?
From statistics, only about 11% of football player sever attain peak performance and achieve greatness in the game. 70% fail to make it to stardom status while 19% are average, just getting by.
The question is why? What do those 11% do differently than the rest 89%?
Well, this statistics inspired me to do a little survey. The survey was in two parts. First, I surveyed 800 professional footballers from different clubs who desired to improve their performance in football. I asked them: What do you think would help you to improve your performance in football?

  • Accueil Accueil
  • Univers Univers
  • Ebooks Ebooks
  • Livres audio Livres audio
  • Presse Presse
  • BD BD
  • Documents Documents